Hey all.Spent Good Friday with dear Jessie&Sara.
First of all, we met each other at 9am at White Sands Shopping Centre. Obviously, all the shops wasn't open at all, only maybe 2 or 3. So, we walked up&down, then we headed outside, Cake History. Me&Sara bought our individual breads, for breakfast of course. After the munched, we moved back into the Shopping Centre. But guess what? Most of the shops wasn't open,still. So, we headed to the foodcourt to you-know-what. Haha, chit-chat sessions again. They are the love.
Then, we headed to Popular and chit-chatted even more, but we didn't manage to find what we wanted. So, we headed to my house. But before that, we went to search for the materials we need at Central market, which is located approximately 200 steps away from my house. Yes, we still didn't manage to find what we wanted.
Next, we went to Sara's cousin, Jayne's house. Cookie is creepy): But its okay[: Cause Dylan carried her[: After taking the buttons, we went downstairs to play. Obviously, the Swimming Pool. Mr Chris was living at the same condominium. But, we didn't manage to bump into him. Swimming Pool with Jessie&Sara are always the best, they always make my day :D
We left for my house. Ginny was really hyper, all because of Sara. She totatally spoilt Ginny): Hohoho. But, glad that you girls made Ginny's day too :D
We didn't even complete anything): But, we've told each other what we were suppose to do already[: Great accomplishment! After eating at my house & playing Twister, (Jessie won again) mummy send us to Ikea Tampines. Yeah, we shopped there. Obviously, not for furnitures. But, we were most probably playing & taking pictures here and there[:
Sara bought this puppet thing. Yahooooo :D We're gonna share it with her! MunchMunch.
After Ikea, we left for Giant. After taking a look at how long the queue was, we headed back downstairs. 7-Eleven was below. So, we bought cup noodles and sat there and start munching on your food. Yeah, I love them alot. How? How am I suppose to express my love to them? (: (I bet Jessie's smiling here, to the computer when she's reading this) :D Sara, you're the joker in our group. Man, you're such a comedian that I love you so much that I think I don't mind taking down the moon for you[:
Took cab to Tampines Interchange and yes, took bus 39. Walked home, reached home. Exhausted.
Then.........Daddy&Mummy&Sister were going to Ikea. So yes, I didn't follow them, cause I just came back from that place. My legs are hurting like mad.
I hope I could count on your girls, for good times & bad times. Hopefully you girls would be on each other's side whenever there are obstacles. Hopefully we're able to overcome them together, together as one team. I love you girls.
Goodbye,
from Sheryl.
P/s: Today's a superb friday[: